How to participate in F Is For Friday:
1. Credit the creator of this tag and link back — Nomadic Worlds
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.
Feature your latest book obsession
This should come to know surprise but I’m currently obsessing over Spellhacker by M.K. England. Honestly, it was only a matter of time. And I am absolutely blessed to have gotten an early review copy of this so I can get a jumpstart on my obsessing.
Indicate which book(s) you are looking forward to reading this weekend
I’m looking forward to finishing up Spellhacker and hopefully finishing Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World, which I’m also highkey enjoying. Perhaps it’s being ambitious, but I’d like to finish both of these so I can pick up a new book to start off next week. And since I’m coming out of a reading slump, I don’t have much of a plan of what to read next. I might go back to my TBR jar for this one.
Favorite quote of the week
“Weird… something happens when you smile at people. They smile back.”
— Raina Telgemeier, from Smile
Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week
- Friends who talk me out of quitting on my writing projects
- Rediscovering the joy of creative writing
- Coming out of a several-month long reading slump
- Days when I feel mostly alright
- The friends who still keep in touch with me on Twitter