Not tagged, just stealing this from several people I’ve seen do it. The Bookish Naughty or Nice tag is created by Jenniely
- Tag and link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link the creator: Jenniely
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✓
If I’m approved for an ARC I always try my best to read and review it ASAP (although I have some forgotten ones in my Netgalley shelves that have been victims of the semester), but this summer I went to BookCon and got like 12 books, mostly ARCs, most of which I haven’t touched since getting them that weekend, so…
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I’m at 79% and I am SO MAD about that! Why can’t they just round up one percentage point?
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ✓
I’m really bad about this sometimes and guilty as charged.
4. Folded down the page of a book
If I have, it was totally accidental
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Not that I remember. I’ve definitely gotten crumbs in a book, though.
6. DNF a book this year ✓
Yeah, oops, I think I DNF books too often…
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No, I don’t waste money like that. It’s too tight for me. I’d feel too guilty.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✓
I’m a hardcore procrastinator, so yeah, most definitely.
9. Skim read a book ✔
I definitely skim books that I’ve lost interest in if I’m more than halfway through already.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I still have 15 days to read 14 books. IT’S NOT OVER YET!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library ✓
Well, I currently have 3 overdue books checked out, so I mean
12. Broke a book buying ban
I really good about these actually, because if I don’t have the money, I simply don’t have the money.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✓
RIP to my review of Like Water
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ✓
If I own it, I’m probably making notes in it, so yeah
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Nope, I gotta add them all to add to that reading challenge!
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ✓
Lol, I think this collection of Pablo Neruda poems is basically mine now.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
No one really borrows books from me, and I don’t think I’d ever avoid someone for that reason.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
Nah, I’m careful with others’ books (a lot more so than I am with my own, I promise)
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged ✓
RIP to my copy of We Are The Ants. At least it’s still able to be read from.
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Not that I can remember, but considering how many books are just laying all around my room, it wouldn’t really surprise me if this actually happened.
How did I do?
Nice: 10 Naughty: 10
Damn, I am completely half and half. Does this mean I’m a true neutral?
Until next time!