I was tagged by Benni Loves Books! Time to see how I compare to their 31 books.
How many books have you read from Amazon’s list of 100 Books to read in a lifetime?
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
I’m surprised that I’ve only read 23/100! That’s less than a quarter! In my defense, I’ll read The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao for a class this semester, and several others have been buried in my TBR for who knows how long. Maybe I’ll have to do this tag in a year to see if it’s increased.
So, I’m not going to tag people, but if you have read this post and found it interesting, feel free to join.
Have a spectacular day/night, everyone!