I found this tag over on Keystone Blog and thought this would be a fun way to talk about my goals for the year.
Maybe the more I talk about them, the more I’ll remember to do them throughout the year. Let’s jump right in!
How Many books are you planning to read in 2018?
Like last year, my Goodreads goal is set to 52. I’m trying for one book per week!
What are 5 books you didn’t get to last year but want to make a priority in 2018?
1) We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
2) Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
3) Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
4) El Chico de las Estrellas by Chris Pueyo
5) Any Adam Silvera book, honestly
What genre do you want to read more of?
I want to get back into reading more fantasy in general and more from age groups other than Young Adult.
Name 3 non-book related goals for 2018.
1) I really need/want to bring my GPA up this year so I can get into grad school one day.
2) Get my driver’s license (since I’ve been old enough for four years now)
3) Continue to manage my anxiety and improve my overall mental health
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
I feel like I’ve had An Ember in the Ashes on my bookshelf forever, and I need to get on it. I’ve heard great reviews of the book, so I don’t know what’s stopping me.
One word that you are hoping 2018 will be.
I tag: Whoever wants to participate
Until next time, fellow readers!